Kazarimaki is a decorative way to make sushi rolls. It is known as the Art Sushi Roll. You can make this special sushi with a fantastic pattern and eat it.
You can make sushi rolls with a very traditional Japanese look, or with a beautiful flower pattern. During this class you will learn a lot about sushi, its essentials and a bit of trivia too.
The basic ingredients are rice vinegar, sugar, sesame, ginger, vegetables and nori seaweed. We use edible food colourings made from natural non-animal ingredients:
- Red comes from the mildew on fermented red rice;
- Blue is made from certain kinds of algae;
- Yellow is made from an extract of the gardenia fruit;
- Orange is extracted from Japanese mustard;
- Green/yellow and blue food colourings are from extracts of the gardenia fruit;
1. Please contact us by phone or the ‘BOOK IT’ button below to check availability.
2. We will check availability and reply to you within 1 business day.
3. After availability is confirmed, we will send a request for payment.
4. After we receive your payment, we will confirm your reservation and send a Confirmation email.